July 30, 2021

House 4: Guitar - Part 4

My girls each maxed one skill, albeit different ones. Ruca maxed the Logic skill while reading at the library, or, more specifically, outside of it. As has happened with this particular skill throughout this challenge, she never had the wish to reach level 10. 


Kilka did the same with athletic, but at home. Sorry for the cut wall, I misjudged the timing and barely had time to take the screenshot before the points disappeared.


Ruca had her first vaccination clinic. It was held on the graveyard. 


At the same time that Ruca injected who knows what to the townies, Ken got his tenth opportunity. He was tasked with sorting the section at the bookstore.


 And supermaxed Guitar! This is the third time I have achieved this since I started playing sims 3 in 2011. I'm feeling very accomplished.
 

The next day, Pelque aged to young adult. His fifth and last trait is Charismatic; he had chosen Golden Tongue, Golden Finger as his Lifetime Wish. 


For some reason, they were all thinking about the pool at the same time instead of Pelque's birthday. The only one who sometimes uses the pool is Kilka, so I don't understand why everyone had that bubble in their head.


Like the other two couples before them, Paraná and Ken received the Eternally Faithfull reputation. This shows that I'm more focused on meeting the requirements of each house, making my sims' lives free of drama.


They carried out such a monogamous marriage. Nothing better that playing videogames with your partner. 😜


For Pelque's graduation, we had the same problem as with the girls. The family was late again and Pelque received his diploma, but no ribbons, at City Hall's doors. He's the second sim who wasn't voted for any of the 'most likely'; the first was Iguazú on the second house.


Paraná aged to elder the next weekend, in the middle of a party, but not to celebrate her birthday. Ruca had to invite a coworker to one to fulfill an opportunity. Apparently, I'm not very smart and I didn't realize that it coincided with the birthday of my third gen heir? 


She looks good as an elder, especially with that nose. 


At the same time as the party, Kilka was fulfilling an opportunity that gave her enough experience to max the guitar skill. I didn't get to take a picture because I didn't realize it until I heard the music and the game notified me of it.


Early Sunday morning, Pelque headed to school to get a job as a playground monitor. Maybe all the time he spent pranking the place during his teen years made him fonder of the school.


Speaking of jobs, the girls were doing very well in theirs, although Ruca wasn't very happy that some emergencies made her leave her girlfriend sleeping alone in their bed.


I would feel sorry for her but she doesn't seem to respect the privacy of other couples.


Although following this line of thought, I wouldn't have to feel sorry for Paraná either because she does the same thing as Ruca.


We better put aside the creepiness of my sims and let's focus on good things like Pelque maxing the guitar skill.


Or him and maid Sandy Blackburn heart farting each other. We found the next spouse!


The game occasionally throws those notifications that make one to start scratching the head in bewilderment. Apparently the townspeople think that Ken is a woman.


Finally, Ruca maxed the guitar skill. She was the last one in the house, now it only remains for her and Kilka to top their respective career and fulfill their lifetime wishes.


Because of that, Pelque went to buy the spa. In addition, he already has his first reward Bookshop Bargainer and is collecting points to buy the Moodlet Manager.


He also maxed Logic, although the next screenshot is of him discovering the ten potions, because again this skill came without a wish to top it.


Paraná, for her part, not only reached level 10 of the Handiness skill but supermax it too. She completed the Electrician and Plumber challenges almost at the same time, and when I looked at her skill journal I realized that she already did 6 different types of upgrades. So I put her to finish another four.



Pelque had the wish to be best friend with his boss, fulfilling it gave him enough happiness points to buy his second reward. In addition, his job bar was almost full so he asked for a promotion that the man gladly granted. To thank him, Pelque gave him the honor of being the first sim to be cured by the Moodlet Manager.


I haven't shown it much in this story, but Ruca likes to revert to her toy form from time to time.


Although, she was in her human form when she completed her career and lifetime wish. Ruca only had two clinics and a seminar, so she didn't receive any of the Medical awards. I think I'll have another doctor again, since one of the things I want to do in this challenge is complete all kinds of collections. Not for now, though.


Her girlfriend also completed her wish. Kilka only needs one level to max her career to make all the requirements of the house complete.


Unfortunately, with a short workday and a game in between that was going to take a couple of days. Meanwhile she dedicated that time to supermax the Athletic skill.


Seeing that the moment of his move to a new house was approaching, Pelque interrupted Sandy at work and started flirting with her.


She was very happy to accept his advances. Before the end of the day Pelque had a girlfriend.


And a Naughty Reputation. 


I stared at the notification for a few seconds without understanding what I was reading, until I remembered that he had returned from prom with a romantic interest. I never made him break up with her because I had left her as a backup, since she was a newspaper delivery girl. But I never paid more attention to her than that because I have a npc with the same job in mind that I want in my game.

Pelque invited her to the park and broke up with her. Julianna, I think was her name but I'm not so sure, wasn't expecting it.


While her brother was having a not so good time, Kilka was enjoying a quiet night with Ruca. This was their adult birthday and instead of celebrating it with a party, they preferred to spend the night together.


The next day Kilka topped her career.


Pelque waited until his entire family was together to enjoy a last dinner before moving to his new home. 


Paraná and Ken watched through the window as their son left the house.


There is no museum this time because I forgot to take a screenshot of it, I was in a hurry to play and have enough screenshots to be able to finish this house before the 31st. In the end they were more than I needed.


House 4 Summary
Skill: Guitar

Paraná
Skills: 10 Guitar, 10 Logic, Supermaxed Handiness, 5 Athletic, 7 Cooking.
Traits: Genius, Loves the Outdoors, Over-Emotional, No Sense of Humor, Virtuoso.
Career: Music - Symphony
LTW: Hit Movie Composer

Ken
NPC: Pizza Delivery Boy
Skills: Supermaxed Guitar / Completed Gem Collector and Metal Collector.
Traits: Pizza Appreciator
Career: Music - Rock
LTW: Rock Star

Kilka (Invisible Friend)
Skills: 10 guitar, Supermaxed Athletic.
Traits: Insane, Can't Stand Art, Frugal, Genius, Vegetarian.
Career: Medical
LTW: Become a Superstar Athlete

Ruca
Skills: 10 Guitar, 10 Logic, 2 Athletic.
Traits: Virtuoso, Friendly, Ambitious, Athletic, Dislike Children
Career: Professional Sports
LTW: World Renowned Surgeon

Pelque (Heir)
Skills: 10 Guitar, 10 Logic, 3 Cooking, 1 Athletic.
Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Virtuoso, Good Sense of Humor, Nurturing, Charismatic.
Career: Education - level 8
LTW: Golden Tongue, Golden Finger
Building/Property: Hidden Springs Day Spa
Unique Rewards: CBookshop Bargainer, Moodlet Manager.



***

SimNaNo

Words: 1185
Pictures: 37

Accumulative Words: 8246
Accumulative Pictures: 221

My goals are done!!! I signed up with 8000 words, 200 pictures and 8 updates. 

I'm going to take a break for a couple of days to only play, because the story has already caught up with the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment