July 29, 2021

House 4: Guitar - Part 3

 The skiillos had a night visitor.


Although I have not documented it in the previous updates, every house has had a burglar so far. What is different this time that I'm writing about it? This town's police are the first one to catch a theft. 

The alarm woke up every member of the family, unsurprisingly. And Ken had a good laugh at all of this.


Kilka offered to watch the burglar, while the cop checked the house to see if anything was missing.


Despite the events of the previous night, life goes on and the Skiillos have to skill. I put a couple of exercise machines on the first floor for Kilka. I enlarged that part of the house when Pelque was born to add his room, so I was left with a large, empty space that is perfect for this.


Speaking of skilling, Paraná was the second sim in this house to max the Guitar. Ken did it first but I don't have a picture of it because it was while he was fulfilling an opportunity and I wasn't expecting it.


Pelque's birthday was early one morning before the bus came to pick up the three Skiillo Kids. Ken's not in the screenshot because I had him outside the house a lot, playing for tips and fulfilling his needs with one of Paraná's motive mobiles.


Pelque is now a Nurturing sim. I'm pretty happy with my heir, I must confess. I like his face and greenness.


The girls are only 5 days older than him, which made the three of them attend prom together. They posed for a screenshot before entering the dance, although Ruca's insane trait made her wear her everyday outfit. None of the three were voted as Prom Queen/King, a first in this challenge.


Hidden Springs had an unusual ghost activity. This is not the first time that one of them has watched some of my sims play the guitar, Ken experimented this too; and I have seen another ghost sunbathing in the community pool. 


Although the house has a pool from day one, Kilka is the first in the family to make use of it. Se has yet to perfect her dives, though.


Ken reached the highest level of his career and fulfilled his lifetime wish to be a Rock Star.


Just a day later, his wife did the same with her own career and wish, even though Paraná signed up for the music career when he was at level 5 of his. It's clear to see who was the better of the two (or who had no problems with the promotion past midnight bug.)


Pelque liked to prank everything, he was my most pranker sim until this point; he seems to had a swing mood every other day. Here, he's fulfilling two wishes, pranking the school by releasing frogs from the science classroom, and then putting a booby trap on one of the bench outside.


And despite Pelque being the rebel, the police caught Ruca leaving the library after a long logic study session. They may be able to catch thieves, but I don't think the Hidden Springs law enforcement force are the smartest bunch out there.


Paraná's rant was half heartedly at best. How to scold one of your kids when all they did was studying all day long wasn't in the books she read while pregnant. Ruca was also somewhat confused by all this, she had only lost track of time.


Luckily, the next day two of her three teens would no longer be so young. 

Another party, which I now realize is always for Kilka's birthdays. It's not favoritism, it's just that I only throw parties where not everyone is so busy and they seem to coincide with these.


Kilka now Dislikes Children, which for some reason I thought it'll suit her well and now I can't recall why.  Her Lifetime Wish is Become a Super Star Athlete, as I had said in the previous chapter. 

Lol to Paraná's facepalming at the whatshername Pertridge (I still can't distinguish between them and I'm too lazy to google them.)


Ruca, meanwhile, became a Vegetarian and wish to be a World Renowned Surgeon.


The room they shared all their life has suddenly a double bed, they made good use of it.


Graduation day was a bit confusing. The whole family attended, but wasted time running around the city hall. By the time they reached the entrance of the place the ceremony had ended and the girls received their diplomas and ribbons at the doors.


Kilka was the Class Valedictorian and voted Most Likely to Fulfill Their Lifetime Wish, it was already received by another sim in this story, I don't remember who was right now. Ruca was voted Most Likely to Offend Others, which was so far of the mark that I have to wonder if her classmates really know her.  Ruca is a sweetheart who never argues with other sims despite her insane trait. In fact, the only indication of being insane is that she randomly changes clothes. Even she only talk to herself when I make her do it to fulfill a wish she had on her panel.


I wanted to have a celebration and have them eat together at the bistro, but each started to leave on their own. So I gave up and accepted this graduation as a failure.


With the ceremony over, I sent the girls to sign up for their respective careers.


Most of the family returned home, but Ken stayed in the center of town waiting for his first and only autograph signing session to begin. I did it with the intention of completing all those kinds of things that each career brings and I never bother with, but the money that the session brought was less than if he had played for tips, so I never attempted this again.


And to finish this chapter, I leave you with the family gnomes for the sole purpose of completing the 25 screenshots and to get near the 1000 words. Yes, I am not above doing this kind of thing to reach my SimNaNo's personal goals.



***

SimNaNo

Words: 1027
Pictures: 25

Accumulative Words: 7061
Accumulative Pictures: 184

No comments:

Post a Comment