July 06, 2021

House 3: Logic - Part 1

Iguazú arrived at his new home in Barnacle Bay on a Sunday morning. He moved to a premade house, I wasn't in a building mood when I started to play this household but I made some changes inside.


The first thing to do was call the fire department and fake an emergency.


For now I'm hand picking my Sims' spouses based on traits and skills (or lack thereof.) And their looks, obviously. 
For Iguazú I chose firefighter Lillie Campbell. She came running to put out a non-existent fire and when she saw that it was a false alarm she fined Iguazú 500 Simoleons. A low price to get him to meet Lillie.


She left immediately but after a couple of calls she agreed to come back to the house, this time to stay forever.
Lillie is a young adult with zero skills, her traits are Great Kisser, Artistic and Clumsy and she wants a Perfect Private Aquarium which will be changed to Ghost Hunter as soon as she collect 10k happiness points.


Her career obviously is Ghost Hunter. I haven't said so far, but between the chapter title and Lillie's profession it's obvious that the skill of this house is logic.


Iguazú and Lillie waited a little to start the family, by the end of the first week the woman was expecting their first child. This will be a house with two children, like the previous one.


She spent her pregnancy between playing chess and scanning the community lots for spirits. 


Lillie went into labor at night with Iguazú freaking out like a good sim spouse.


I think I never had a better timed pregnancy, Aguapey Skiillo was born a couple of minutes before midnight. His traits are Genius and Friendly, he'll be in charge of supermaxing logic. 
I'm continuing with the same name theme from the previous house, rivers from my country. At first, I thought of using pirate names but they all seemed so obvious so in the end I decided to continue with the same theme.


The birth of their first child made both Lillie and Iguazú wish to marry each other and in general, collecting 10k happiness points each.
They had a private wedding in their backyard in their formals, I don't feel like doing big ceremonies for now.


The next days until Aguapey's toddler birthday were used to skilling so there's not much screenshots to share. Aguapey is the first toddler to play with the pegbox.
He's such a cutie who looks a lot like mom.


Iguazú aged to adult while playing chess, I'm only aging with cake the younger sims to take full advantage of their birthdays, once they reach the young adult I let them grow naturally.


He wished to max the Athletic skill so I let him, I wasn't going to lose 5k points like that. He was level 8 in the skill when moved in so it didn't take that long to fulfill the wish.
The house came with a basement so I turned it into a kind of exercise room.


Aguapey was also the first sim to read toddler skills books, sometimes his father helped him and at other times he read it alone. I know that if toddlers play with the pegbox and read the books, they grow with 4 points of logic, but I didn't remember if they had to read all of them or just one was enough, so just in case I made him read all of them.


A couple of days later was Lillie's time to age, she was outside the police station after finishing a job.


Who also had a birthday was Aguapey, he gained the Computer Whiz trait and posed for the screenshot with cake in hand, this had already become a tradition.


He immediately started with the challenges that can be done as kids, discovering potions and celestial bodies. 


Iguazú reached level 10 of the Culinary Career and completed his Lifetime Wish, but I didn't get to take the photo with the numbers above his head because I was paying attention to Lillie who was dealing some ghosts in a nearby house.



Following in her husband's footsteps, Lillie completed her LTW the next day while playing chess with herself. Usually when I complete this particular career, I make my sim resign or retire based on age but I wanted Lillie to collect all of the service reward for completionism purpose so she stayed employed.


I was waiting for her to reach level 10 of the profession before the arrival of the second child. So that same night, as soon as Iguazú got home from work, they started looking for this generation's heir.
Until now I haven't decided the sex of the children but after two male heirs I thought it was time for a female, Lillie only ate watermelons in her pregnancy.


Aguapey had another birthday. I didn't take a lot of screenshots of his childhood because he only did three things: go to school, discover potions and search the galaxy, not a lot of fun to document.


His fourth traits is Insane. He's going to work as Bookstore Clerk and his Lifetime Wish is going to be Chess Legend, that seems the most logical to me. (I know bad pun.)


To finish this chapter, Lillie and Iguazú were very kind to reach level 10 of the logic skill. She achieved it while reading about it at the library, she was visiting the place to fulfill a wish to read a book about pregnancy and stayed to read about logic.


While he maxed it while searching the galaxy, Iguazú didn't wish for it but I was able to take the picture just as the skill bar was filled and disappeared.



***

SimNaNo
Words: 958
Pictures: 25

Accumulative Words: 1850
Accumulative Pictures: 52

2 comments:

  1. SNORT
    How to date a firefighter - fake a fire

    Look at them skill GOOD JOB better than my own sims lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there another way to date a firefighter? :p

      Delete