July 19, 2021

House 3: Logic - Part 2

Lillie went into labor at home, like all of my other sims because of the friendship bonus between carrier and baby. Her eldest was there to freak out like any good sim. I imagine him yelling "What do I do? What do I do?" Iguazú was at work so he missed all the drama.


And thus was born the heir to this house, Paraná is a Genius and Loves the Outdoors.


The next day, Lillie was called to the City Hall to have a Reward Ceremony where the Mayor gave her the Key to the City. 


Her family wasn't in attendance but the number of townies that were present more than made that up. The town's people was just happy they had someone willing to get read of the pesky ghosts and the annoying music that came with a haunted house. 


Aguapay went to his prom, he ran along the limousine for a couple of  block before getting in. He had a great night, dominating the dance floor and being chosen Prom King. 
He also met Lakisha Tatum (I love the name), she became his interest romantic who will never be featured in this story because something strange happened with her, she was in Aguapey's contacts and he could always call her without problem but every time he invited her to the house or at a community lot she never showed up. There was also no pop out saying she couldn't come or to call him in 15 hours because she was working, Lakisha just didn't show up. I didn't find her living on the town either, so I guess she was a homeless townie.
This is the first time something like this happened to me so I don't know if this some type of glitch o she just didn't want to met Aguapey.


I have to say I love him and, like it happened with the previous house, I would have liked him to be the heir. I'll have to rethink my plans of having the younger kid to be the heir but it's hard because I'm planning every sim's traits, LTW and career according to the household's needs.
Here's he autonomously taking care of his little sister's needs.


He did this a lot, even when Paraná aged to toddler. They were so cute together and they looked a lot alike.


He maxed his career in his mid-teens and immediately quit his job to fully dedicate himself to supermax logic. I have to say the amount of happiness points for completing it feel somehow lacking, I know it can't be compared to a full time career but I think its deserve more that 750 points.


Despite his dedication to this house's skill and his family, Aguapey was still a teen and pulled a couple of pranks.


Iguazú was the one who mostly fell into them.


With his afternoon free of work, Aguapey went to the park after school to tutor in the logic skill to any sim he could find there.


Who also skilled a lot was Paraná, after all she was a genius like her big brother. 


Lillie had another Reward Ceremony with a lot of witnesses again, I suppose that with the lack of expansions the sims had nothing to do so they showed up to any ceremony that the City Hall celebrated. This time she was presented with the Paranormal Memento, or that's what my notes say. I think that's the graveyard reward.


A shot of Paraná before aging up because she was a cute toddler.


And another shot after with a cake in her hand because it's still that funny to me, I know is not but I can't seem to help myself.  In more serious matters, her third trait is Over-Emotional. 
I have to say I love Lillie's nose on kids, it suited both Paraná and Aguapey.


Without wasting time, Aguapey took his sister and began to tutor her. This was one of the reason I gave them such an age difference. He's almost a young adult here.


That night, Iguazú aged to elder. He was either chatting in the forums or surfing the net when the sparkles hit, which is what he did in his free time and I let him do it since he had met all his requirements, sometimes I sent him to collect rocks but Barnacle Bay is very lacking in that area so it wasn't that often. 


I gave him a homey look and didn't dye his hair either, which is what I'll normally do, but so far in this save I'm leaving my elders with their white hair.


Two more birthdays, first Aguapey aged to young adult and gained the Lucky trait to add to Genius, Friendly, Computer Whiz and Insane. He chose the Chess Legend Lifetime Wish a couple of days before. I failed to take a post birthday screenshot.


The last birthday of this update is Lillie's, who aged to elder while working. The ghost she had to banish laughed throughout it. I don't know why, he's dead and she's still alive. Or maybe he was just laughing to her for wearing sport clothes in her work hours. 


She looked good as an elder. 


Aguapey's first trouble with the Grand Master challenge (this happened a lot), I least this time he was able to win the game before Grim took his opponent.


Others challenges were more easily done, like tutoring his sister in logic. This was a double win because Paraná leveled up logic while her brother completed one of the challenges.
I didn't know that teaching her to beg to a future boss is part of tutoring logic, though.


The young adult graduation happened a couple days after his birthday because the later was on a Friday morning and the weekend got in the way, which was weird because I know some graduations happened on weekends. He was selected Class Valedictorian and his classmates voted him Most Likely to Take Over the World, I don't think  that was in Aguapey's plans at all.


Despite aging the day before, this was the moment Lillie realized she was old, her eldest was a graduate young adult now. Her son wasn't that worried, it seems.


And with Lillie's troublesome revelation I close this update.

SimNaNo
Words: 1046
Pictures: 25

Accumulative Words: 2896
Accumulative Pictures: 77

No comments:

Post a Comment