August 17, 2021

House 5: Charisma - Part 1

Pelque moved within the neighborhood to a premade house in which I have played a couple of times and I really like.


The reason for not moving to another town is the skill of this house. Charisma. Pelque was working towards the challenges in the previous household even if he hadn't unlocked the skill. And he did a good job of it. Learning the first level gave him the following stats:


In his second day in his new home, Pelque called her girlfriend, maid Sandy Blackburn and invited her to live with him.


Sandy traits are Flirty, Brave, Neat, Evil and Kleptomaniac. She came with the Emperor of Evil Lifetime Wish, she has the perfect traits for that and she's is in the beginning of her adult life so I toyed for a couple of minutes with the idea of making her pursue it. But, untimely, I continued with the plan that I devised for Pelque's wife. After a house with 5 rabbitholes career, I wanted a least one profession for this one.
I added Showtime so Sandy is now a Magician.


I modified her face a little without changing the color of her eyes, hair and skin. I tried to give her a face that reflects her evil trait, I think I accomplished it.

She learned a point in charisma, registered at the City Hall under the artistic name of Diabla and went immediately to perform for tips.


A few hours later, the game notified me that Paraná passed away. I sent Pelque to the mausoleum to retrieve her grave and placed her beside her parents.


Even with the death of his mother the day before, Pelque celebrated his birthday with a party. He intended to play the guitar for his guests.


But one of them stole his thunder and did the same upstairs. Even his family preferred to listen to this sim.


At least the party was a success, not only the guests left happy with the invitation, Pelque completed the Super Friendly challenge thanks to it.


Sandy participated in her first Simfest. The public cheered her on and she was announced the winner.


Although I think the reason for winning was because everyone was a little afraid of her. I mean, I would have done the same, look at her face as she raises her sword.


At the same time that his girlfriend was at the Simfest, Pelque reached level 10 of the education career. He's now the District Superintendent. The seriousness of all this is disproved by the prank on the bench behind him, which he himself left in his teen years. If the high-ups knew their new superintendent was the one who released the frogs from the science classroom...


But no one can deny that he has a vocation for teaching, here he's tutoring one of his students on a non-working day. (This has nothing to do with it being an easy way for him to make friends while I pay attention to Sandy, of course not.)


Sandy enjoy this part of her shows a little too much. I'm becoming a fan of her face's gestures.


Pelque needed only one more best friend to complete all the Charisma's challenges.


Talking to his father did the trick. They were good friends so a couple of calls were enough to do the last challenge. He was still a level 8 on the skill, so despite having completed all the challenges he still hadn't supermaxed it. So to the library he went.


And after several hours sitting on the bench outside the library, Pelque not only supermaxed charisma but also completed his Lifetime Wish Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers.


Sandy, for her part, continued with her presentations and being all around creepy. Her diabolic face is well diabolic. 😈


However, for her boyfriend she only has tender looks.


And for her baby, too.


Now that his girlfriend is pregnant, Pelque has the wish to propose her, but something about their interaction is buggy. They never pass from the flirty stage and then drop to okay even if they do a lot of romantic actions. In order for Sandy to get pregnant I had to make them relax in bed first and then to try for baby. So Pelque may be the first non married heir, not that it really bothers me, but I was thinking of having a wedding party in the house of charisma.

Both Pelque and Sandy don't have much to do, he because has already met all his requirements and Sandy because of her pregnancy, so they are goings on dates to the new places in the town.


Sandy went into labor in the morning, so being a neat sim she made her bed first.


Fifth gen is born! Lileo Blackburn (I'll change that shortly) is the heir because she's going to be the only kid in this household. Sandy is only seven days to elder and I want to focus in her career.


She inherited her father skin and favorite color, pink. Her traits are Light Sleeper and Easily Impressed. I have two different plans for the next house, so for now I trying to select traits that can go well with either. I guess I'll have to decide before she turns into a child.


She was immediately taken to blow out the candles of her cake and aged to toddler. I like her random dark brown hair, it looks good with her skin. I think she looks a good mix of her parents.


I played up to here so I'm going to take a few days to play before I post the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment