December 26, 2021

House 5: Charisma - Part 2

Pelque is in charge of skilling Lileo because has the Nurturing trait. He also has free time since he only works three times a week and supermaxed charisma and completed his liftime wish.


After trying various things to solve the problem of not passing the flirty interaction with no results, resetting the town with master controller did the trick. So Pelque wasted no time and proposed to Sandy. Both of them had the wish to marry each other and the general one.


The awkward moment when your father-in-law comes to your wedding in a bathing suit.


And on top of that, he's bored. Senility seems to have gotten a hold of him, which is not strange because I think he's already past 90.


It was a cute wedding, anyway. Both Pelque and Sandy were very happy.


The next day, a notification popped about Ken's death, confirming my suspicions that the man had passed the 90 days. Pelque retrieved his urn from the mausoleum and placed it next to Paraná's.

There were others notifications, too.


I hope that rumor involves Ruca and not someone else, Kilka! Pelque's sister never showed interest in other sims while under my command and was very happy with Ruca. 

The one who does show interest in people other than her husband is Sandy. If I left her in free will, even for a short time, she flirts with the first sim she meets, although she has a preference for Sri Honeycutt (that name 😆) the Performance Park's proprietor. For now I'm interrupting the interactions between them, but maybe I will let it progress, a little drama after several very monogamous houses will be fun to write about.


Her flirty trait seems to be her predominant one, rather than her evil trait which she demonstrates only with scary faces.

Speaking of scary faces... The cuteness! 


Pelque started training, maybe because of the insecurity his wife's flirty doings is giving him, but the reality is that he had too much time in his hands so I'm making him learn other skills.


Something that amuses me a lot, and even more to Sandy, is that her shows seem to be the perfect moments for townies to die.

Like here. I don’t remember if she was crying or laughing. I bet on the second option.


Or here.


The trend of deaths at her shows continues, even when I lost more than a week of game and had to switch computers when mine broke. My old man lent me his, which is an old potato but it works quite well with slightly lower graphics and in window mode.

The only bad thing, as I said, is that I lost more than a week from this save. Luckily I had externally saved the Skiillos right after Lileo’s birth so I didn’t lost her. (Well, it wasn't luck, I already knew my computer was in a bad shape, so I did frequent backups of them.)
 
I repeated everything that happened so far in this chapter in more or less the same order, including some deaths at Sandy's shows. Until Lileo’s birthday.


Being an only child, the girl has all the attention of her parents. Here, her mother is doing some magic tricks to celebrate her birthday, while her father plays the guitar to celebrate the moment.
 

That same night, Sandy maxed charisma. She only needs to max her career to complete that requirement and her Lifetime Wish.



Lileo likes to talk to herself on the mirror and practice different faces.
 

She also likes to meet new people and ask them what they think of the town and what they think needs to change. She is young but she already knows what she wants to do with her life.


Sandy had her first big show one day after she became an elder.


Of course, Grim could not miss the opportunity to take the life a spectator.
 

He and Sandy seemed to cross glances. Maybe there is some kind of pact that I am not aware of? Anyway, Sandy seems very happy with what her shows accomplish. This is a form of evil that I have not seen before.



Even her fans started telling ghost stories in the middle of her recitals. Everything is very mysterious, but it cannot be denied that her performances have become the talk of the town.
 

In the midst of the controversy, Sandy maxed out her career and became a Master Magician.


Meanwhile, her husband also became an elder. And he's not very happy with it.

 
A few days later it was Lileo's turn, who is now closer to her future.


She is now a charismatic girl, to go with friendly, easily impressed, light sleeper and the hidden makes no messes trait that she inherited from her mother.


 Although that hidden trait doesn’t include this type of mess. 


Because she makes a lot of those. Maybe Sandy is a little tired of this. Or maybe not.



No comments:

Post a Comment