September 08, 2022

House 6: Sculpting - Part 2

 Lileo is pregnant and is happy to announce it to Lashon. 


And for the next few days is what occupies her mind, even the phone talk with her boss is focused on her future children. Yes, children, I'm trying to get Lileo to have twins.


Meanwhile Lashon is making good progress in his career, he also takes advantage of the people who gather to watch his show to sing for tips.


As I wanted, Lileo had twins. Green baby in Lileo's arms is Calingasta (athletic and friendly) and the baby on the floor is Pulmari (hates the outdoors and loner). The babies have different personalities but both could serve as heiresses for the next house according to my plans. So for now I have not designated one as such.

Time to confess: Calingasta and Pulmari are the first 6 gen sims that I ever had. I'm more of playing short challenges, besides being an eternal challenge starter that I never finish. But this project has me interested like the first day, so I'm confident that I'll finish it no matter how long it takes me.


The birth of their daughters made both Lileo and Lashon want to get married so I fulfilled their wishes.


They had an intimate wedding in a corner of their house, I could have given them a party since it would go well with their personality, but the truth is I was being lazy.

I used the option to age sims early once in their time life with the girls.



The two girls are quite different but share Lashon's eyes and mouth.


I don't remember if I mentioned it in the previous chapter, but Lileo is the designated sim for supermaxing this house skill. Between giving birth and getting married, she has a lot of free time before going back to work, so she seemed like the logical choice to me, plus her work in politics is not very demanding thanks to her level 10 charisma.


She maxed out sculpting very quickly, though I didn't get to capture the moment. That same day Lileo aged to adult.


She was also in charge of teaching the twins their toddler skills.


Although Lashon helped a little too, keeping the girls' needs in green.


A screenshot of the girls interacting at the block table before they grew up to children. I wish there were more interactions between toddlers.


Calingasta is now a Diva, she's going to be the Acrobat in the family.


Pulmari gained the Perfectionist trait. She'll be in the sculpting self employed career. I gave both of them clothes to represent their future professions.


Calingasta likes to compliment herself a lot. I love the Diva trait.


Pulmari, on the other hand, spends a lot of time watching the news channel. She is a very serious girl.


But despite being so different, they spend a lot of time together, mostly in the sandbox. Poor Pulmari have to suffer the outdoors.



Half through their child age stage, both became best friends thanks to a lot of automatic interactions. They're almost in free will so I'm pleased to see them getting along so well.

While the girls weren't very controlled by me, the same can't be said for Lashon, since I'm making him work very hard in his career. And not only that, because now that I have a very new computer that handles being online just fine, I'm making him win some Showtime medals I never completed.


Focusing so much on his career made me forget about his birthday, so he aged to elder in the middle of a show. Sorry Lashon.


At least that incident didn't make his shows any less popular.


A couple of days after his birthday, he maxed the sculpting skill. Now he can focus only in his career, in which he is already at level 9. 

And finishing this update, a visit from a burglar. 


Sixth consecutive house with a thief.


Lileo is more concerned with supermaxing sculpting than the fighting in the background. The policeman seems to have everything in the bag. Or that's the burglar? Neither Lileo nor I are worried.


No comments:

Post a Comment