May 25, 2022

House 6: Sculpting - Part 1

Lileo moved to Startlight Shores to another premade house. I'm being lazy with construction lately, maybe the next house will be built by me, we'll see.


Here is the collection of Cranstan Boonitz, the gnomes came with her from her previous home, all obtained by her mother.


In this house I will try to do the rest of the showtime professions, so I chose a skill that didn't have many jobs associated with it, sculpting.


Considering this, I chose the singer NPC Lashon Lavelle as her future husband.


He was not the one who showed up when she asked for a Sing-A-Gram. 


Nor was he the one who showed up when Lileo asked for a second one, this time Lileo had to dedicate the sing a gram to Faylene for the game to let me call the second singer. The game created a pudding face even though the correct npc exists.


Third time the charm! Now Lileo has to pay three singers, but money is not a problem for this family.


Amid the calls to NPCs, Lileo was visited by neighbors who come to welcome her to the town. The first time in six generations!


Although they did not pay much attention to the new Startlight Shores townie, preferring to have a pillow fight in the farthest room in the house or eating alone. Rude.


Pudding face glitch out and remained standing for more than 24 hours outside the house. I had to reset him.


A few days later and after several phone calls, Lashon agreed to come to the house.


Lileo wasted no time and made him her boyfriend and inviting him to live with her.


Here's Lashon Lavelle. His traits are good sense of humor, bookworm, genius, handy and good. Really good traits. His lifetime wish is Vocal Legend, the reason why I chose him even though he is an adult.


That face! I have faith that he will break the Skiillo genes a little. They are cute and I love them, but everyone looks like the second gen spouse, I want variety.

Even though he is an npc singer and he used to do sing a grams, Lashon was unemployed. He signed as a singer under the name El Bello, a play on words with his last name meaning the beautiful. 


While her boyfriend was working, Lileo started with this household skill.


Lashon became very intimate with the ground.


Nothing a change of clothes can't fix. I let him enjoy a bit in the pool, since I've been working him hard, delivering sing a grams nonstop, thanks to the motive mobile.


Lashon gave his first show in the park.



He sang before the loving gaze of his girlfriend, the city council member Lileo Skiillo. 


Lileo and Lashon welcomed a new member of the family.


Paclín is a genius and independent puppy. I chose her for her traits but I fell in love with her strange face.


Paclín was only a puppy for a couple of hours, she aged to adult the same day she was adopted.


She gets all the attention in the house.



Maybe next update will have another new member in this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment