May 16, 2021

House 2: Athletic and Cooking - Part 2

Cooper spent time with his sons while his wife was training.

I don’t know which of the boys rigged the shower with dye but Julie was the one who fell into the prank.

Atuel aged to teen, his new trait is Ambitious. I really like his face, I wish to have planned things differently since I would have liked him to be the heir, but I designated Iguazú from birth and I assigned traits and careers accordingly.


From now on he will be in charge of fixing and upgrading the house. I’m grooming him for the military career.

Meanwhile, Iguazú shared the kitchen with his father, I see a lot of cooking in his future.

That same afternoon he sold the cakes he made in the morning. He's the most successful kid I ever had at a bake sale. Normally, I sell one cookie if I am very lucky.

First and only arrest that Julie had, she breezed through her career.


She was also the first to supermax a skill in this house.

Cooper didn’t want to be less than his wife, so a few days later he supermaxed cooking. He never wished to max the skill, but he did want to know all the recipes.


Sadly, it was time for both of them to become elders. Cooper aged first and Julie followed him two days later. They should have been the same age, but her first pregnancy made Julie add two days to her life.


Atuel was a pretty good big brother, although I question his choices in reading. I don’t think a pregnancy book is what Iguazú really want to hear about.

Prom night arrived. Atuel was pronounced King and came home with a romantic interest named Natasha, who we’ll never see in person.

The same night Iguazú aged to teen and gained the Natural Cook trait.

In her old age, Julie became a little more of pranker, she was constantly scaring Cooper.


This happened autonomously, and it always ended with them being romantic in some way or another. I loved them because of these interactions, they were a really cute couple and more in their old age. 

The boys only were both teens for a couple of days, this is the only screenshot that I have of them together.

This is because I aged Atuel to young adult as soon as he got an A in school. According to the rules, I can early age the sims using the cake only once in their lifetime.

His final trait is Workaholic to add to Excitable, Friendly, Athletic and Ambitious. His Lifetime Wish is Become an Astronaut. He immediately signed for the military career.

A couple of days later it was his graduation where his classmates voted him Most Likely to Fulfill Their Lifetime Wish. 

In his old age, Cooper began to have more emergencies to rescue sims. I was looking forward to that because I was beginning to worry that the man wouldn’t be able to complete his ltw.

In the previous chapter there was another ceremony that I said was the delivery of the key, obviously I was wrong. It must have been another award because this is the real one.

The mayor handed him the key to the city.

I think the next update will be the end of this house, which I have already finished playing.




2 comments:

  1. Godddsss I have never super maxed skills this is impressive

    Also that's pretty cute of them - always ending up romantic hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I supermaxed almost every skill a some point, but there are many that I have achieved it only once.
      They were pretty cute, I loved playing them!

      Delete