May 08, 2021

House 2: Athletic and Cooking - Part 1

 Cooper crossed the street to his new house.


He wasted no time calling Julie and invited her to move in with him. I really like Julie's face, it's unconventional but pleasant to look at.


For this house, as the title indicates, there will be two skills. I had first thought of using athletic only because it's necessary for Cooper's career and leaving cooking for the next house, but cooking is a pretty boring skill to me so I decided to merge the two into one house.
For this reason, Cooper will be in charge of supermaxing the cooking skill while Julie supermaxing athletic. She needs that skill for her career and Lifetime Wish, Master Thief.  She comes with that LTW being a burglar NPC.




They were both in the gym when Cooper reached the peak of his career. 


Cooper had just started exercising when it happened, so I missed the opportunity to take the screenshot with the lifetime happiness points but here's the notification of maxing his career.


Cooper adult birthday catched up with him while he was maintaining the firetruck, I'm trying to make this a quick game as possible so there will be no birthday celebrations when they aren't needed.


The couple wasted no time and they looked for their first child. Cooper was thrilled.


The first baby of this generation! His name is Atuel and he's excitable and friendley, plus he inherited immune to fire from his father and burglar from his mother. The name Atuel is a river in my country (Argentina), I wanted to have a sort of name theme. Since they are in Riverview, the rivers theme seemed great to me but I didn't want the typical names like Thames or Nile.


The next day, Julie maxed the athletic skill although she's still far from supermaxing it.


Julie's evil but the only way in which she shows this trait is by stealing candy from her son, the rest of the time she is a sweetheart
I never mentioned her traits, she's unlucky, kleptomaniac, athletic and evil.


In the middle of this Julie aged to adult but I don't have a picture of it, what I do have is Atuel aging to toddler. Someone looks a lot like his mom.


Cooper, for his part, was busy saving life. I was worried for a time because he had few calls to rescue sims and too many of buildings emergencies.


Anyway, he was presented with the key to the city.


Going back to Julie, she's expecting her second child.


It was another boy, for now I'm letting the game choose the gender. His name is Iguazú, continuing with the river theme. He's heavy sleeper and good.


Cooper has the wish to marry Julie locked on from the first day but I was waiting for Julie to wish it too. She rolled it immediately after the birth of Iguazú.


Now that she's a married woman with two kids, nothing is stopping Julie from joining the Riverview criminals anymore. I waited until the marriage and the births to avoid the eternals leaves from work. 


In her spare time, she contributes to the family funds by stealing cars.


Iguazú aged to toddler, he's pretty much his father with his mother coloring.


For a couple of days, they were both toddlers and played together.


Until Atuel had to age to child. He added athletic to his traits.


For a while the house was quite quiet, the only important thing is note is that Cooper maxed the athletic skill.


A couple of days later, Iguazú joined his brother in childhood, his new trait is neat. (Doing this update I realized that I took the same screenshot of the two of them holding the cake right after their birthdays. 😅)


To finish this chapter, I leave you with the kids enjoying their childhood.





2 comments:

  1. Haha! Nice progress!

    Smart move to wait until after the pregnancy to go to work ;)
    TS3 vacation days take up way too much time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's basically the reason I waited lol.

      Delete