May 07, 2023

House 7: Writing and Social Networking - Part 2

 We start this chapter with Tupungato's teen birthday.


His new trait is Charismatic.


I am happy that I decided for him to be the heir, I really like his look. 



The boy spending time together. 


Tupungato immediately started meeting people through social networking. This is the first time I'm going to supermax this skill as every time I have tried I have given up before making any significant progress, I hope I can achieve it.


Meanwhile, Pulmari maxed writing. I don't remember if I said it in the previous chapter, but with her I'm going to focus on Vaudeville novels.


Tupungato went to the prom and a couple of interesting things happened there, the first is that he asked the most popular guy out and he laughed at my heir. The second was that Tupungato and Pansy Prudence become romantic interests. I hesitated for a minute whether to grow this relationship or not, but in the end I decided to change it to friendship with social networking, since I prefer my heir to dedicate himself fully to the skill for now. He will have a better social life at the university.


Bermejo followed his brother into teenagehood only a few days later. His new trait is Hates the Outdoors. 


A cute scene of the family eating together. This doesn't happen very often in this house.


Bermejo joined the writing career, he is going to specialize in sport books, since they are the books with the best royalties.


That is why only a few days later he fulfilled his Lifetime Wish, even before reaching level 10 writing.


My focus is more on Tupungato than on the rest of the family, and not only because he is the heir, but because he is the one I have to micromanage the most. I'm discovering that supermaxing Social Networking is time consuming.


I also try to get him to do activities that increase his influence among the jocks.


Bill wished to max the Athletic skill so indulge him.


When he was 89 days old, I realized that he was only missing about 6,000 simoleons in royalties to complete the speed writer challenge and supermax writing so I got him to write a couple of sport books.


In the midst of that, Bill also maxed the Charisma skill even if he did not wish to do it.


Almost at the same time Bermejo maxed the Writing skill. Yes, except for Tupungato, this family has almost no social life.


At least outside the house, the social life of the married couple is not so scarce inside.

Just a couple hours later after this screenshot, Grim came for Bill.


He was only 92 days old when it happened, while he was writing an article for his job.




His family stopped what they were doing and ran over there to witness Grim taking Bill away.

Good bye Bill, you were a good sim who supermaxed one skill and maxed another four. I will miss you.




A few hours later Bermejo supermaxed the Writing skill but it was a bittersweet moment without his father to be proud of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment